Pick 3 is a daily game where the player has the majority of the decision-making power. Every day, players can choose their own three numbers and how to play them. In July 1998, the evening drawing was introduced. A midday drawing was introduced in September 2003.
Game Rules for Pick 3
Pick a trio of numbers, each ranging from 0 to 9.
You can choose your own numbers or let the machine choose them if you request an easy pick.
Choose the type of play:
- Straight: line up all the numbers in the EXACT SUBTITLE that was drawn.
- Match the three numbers in the box, in any sequence.
- Match either exactly or in any order with straight/box.
- Match the first two numbers in EXACT ORDER in which they were drawn.
- Match the last two numbers in EXACT ORDER as drawn to form a back pair.
Up to 16 successive drawings may be purchased at once.
Daily drawings for lunch are held at 12:20. Daily sketches in the evening, at ten o’clock. For midday drawings, tickets can be purchased up until noon on the day of the drawing, and for evening drawings, up until 9:40 p.m.
Within 90 days of the drawing for which they were eligible, Pick 3 rewards must be claimed.