Netherlands vs. France
A Clash for Euro 2024 In the upcoming Group B qualifier, France is set to face the Netherlands in Amsterdam, and it’s not just any regular football match. The outcome of this game will determine whether Les Bleus secure their spot in the 2024 UEFA European Championships. France, with a perfect record of 5 wins out of 5 games, started their qualifying journey with a convincing 4-0 victory over the Dutch in March. On the other hand, the Netherlands, despite missing some key players, still stands strong with a 3-0-1 record and a game in hand. A match against Greece is scheduled for the following Monday. Let’s delve into the details.
The Stakes are High
With Euro 2024 being held in Germany next summer, a win or even a draw against Greece on Friday will guarantee France a place in the tournament. This game is crucial for the French team, even with their important players missing.
The match is set to kick off at 2:45 PM EST. In the latest odds, the Netherlands is considered the underdog at +215, while France is the favourite at +120 (risk $100 to win $120). The odds for a draw are +230, with an over/under of 2.5 goals. Before making any predictions, it’s wise to consider the insights of Jon “Buckets” Eimer, a seasoned SportsLine soccer insider.
Meet Jon “Buckets” Eimer
Eimer is a high-volume bettor with extensive knowledge of international leagues and players. He has an impressive track record of predictions, particularly in the English Premier League, Serie A, and the FA Cup. Since the 2018 World Cup, he has maintained a remarkable record, going 68-37-5 with a profit of nearly $3,600 for $100 bettors. His overall record for soccer picks during this time is 202-187-10 (+25.99), making him a trusted source for predictions.
Having thoroughly analysed the Netherlands vs. France matchup, Jon “Buckets” Eimer has unveiled his predictions for the Euro 2024 qualifying round. You can find his detailed predictions on SportsLine.
- France is favoured by -0.5 against the Netherlands (+120).
- Total goals predicted: 2.5.
- Money line for France vs. Netherlands: Draw +230, France +120, Netherlands +215.
- NED: Since 2022, the Netherlands has scored in 16 of its 17 competitive games (11-3-3).
- FRA: Since 2022, France has scored in at least 15 of its 18 official games (11-4-3).
Eimer’s predictions are rooted in a deep understanding of the game and its dynamics. He provides valuable insights into the likely outcomes of this matchup.
Why Backing France Makes Sense
Les Bleus have consistently demonstrated their dominance, starting with their 4-0 victory over the Dutch. In their last three games, they’ve taken an impressive 73 shots while conceding only 25. Kylian Mbappe, who has scored four goals in the group stage, remains a potent force. With 40 goals in just 71 games, he’s ranked fifth all-time in France’s scoring history. Supporting him are top scorers Olivier Giroud and Antoine Griezmann.
Why Backing the Netherlands Has Merit
The Netherlands, despite injuries sidelining more than half of their starting 11, remain a competitive force. Players like Memphis Depay, Cody Gakpo, and Jurrien Timber are still capable of making an impact. The Dutch have a relatively clean path to qualification, and their home advantage could play a significant role. They also have a strong defence that can challenge the likes of Mbappe.
Donyell Malen, Steven Bergwijn, and Wout Weghorst have been instrumental in the Dutch national team’s success, collectively scoring 20 goals. Weghorst, in particular, is a formidable presence in the penalty area, making him a reliable goal-scoring option. Nathan Ake and Virgil van Dijk are crucial in securing the defense.
Eimer believes that this star-studded matchup might see fewer goals than expected. He offers a comprehensive analysis and two confident bets, including a solid money-line play. His insights are invaluable for anyone looking to make an informed bet on this game.
Where to Place Your Bets
If you’re wondering who will win the Netherlands vs. France match and where to place your bets, look no further. SportsLine is the go-to source for the most valuable bets, according to Jon “Buckets” Eimer, who has gained 26 units since the last World Cup.
The clash between the Netherlands and France is not just a football game; it’s a battle for Euro 2024 qualification. With so much at stake, both teams are determined to secure their spot in the championship. To make informed betting decisions and explore Eimer’s predictions, visit SportsLine now.
- What is the significance of the France vs. Netherlands matchup?
- This game will determine whether France secures a place in Euro 2024.
- Who is Jon “Buckets” Eimer, and why should we trust his predictions?
- Eimer is a highly experienced soccer insider with an impressive track record of accurate predictions.
- What are the odds for the Netherlands vs. France match?
- The Netherlands is listed as a +215 underdog, while France is the favourite at +120.
- How can I access Jon “Buckets” Eimer’s predictions?
- You can find Eimer’s predictions on SportsLine.
- Where should I place my bets for the best value?
- SportsLine offers insights on the most valuable bets, according to Eimer, who has gained 26 units since the last World Cup.