OnePlus has introduced the OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus Pad customers in India best. As in keeping with the announcement it has won comments after Open Beta 1 and has made efforts to optimize it. The OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 comes with an October 2023 safety patch to reinforce the gadget’s safety. Problems related to third-party app crashes and display screen glints have additionally been fastened.
- Integrates the October 2023 Android safety patch to reinforce gadget safety.
- Improves gadget steadiness and function.
- Extends the battery lifestyles in some situations.
- Fixes a topic that would possibly motive some third-party apps to crash.
- Fixes a display screen flicker factor that would possibly happen when sure apps are opened.
- Fixes a show factor that is affecting the widgets at the House display screen while you transfer to Darkish mode.
- Improves the elements animations reminiscent of thunderstorms.
- Fixes a topic the place the keyboard would possibly fail to open in some situations.
If you wish to be part of this program, ensure that your software is in the most recent OxygenOS 13.1 model. The OnePlus will get started receiving the candidates from November 21 till a undeniable choice of candidates is reached.
Ascertain your pill has been up to date to the detectable model:
Once you practice for it, your utility can be reviewed inside 5 days after the appliance channel is closed. In the event you move the evaluate, you’re going to obtain the model in 3 days. You’ll be able to obtain the model through Settings > About software > Obtain Now.
Readers such as you assist give a boost to The Tech Outlook. When you’re making a purchase order the use of hyperlinks on our web page, we might earn an associate fee. We can’t ensure the Product data proven is 100% correct and we propose you to test the product checklist at the unique producer site. Thetechoutlook isn’t accountable for worth adjustments performed through outlets. The discounted worth or deal discussed on this merchandise was once to be had on the time of writing and could also be topic to time restrictions and/or restricted unit availability. Amazon and the Amazon emblem are logos of Amazon.com, Inc. or its associates Learn Extra